have you ever read something that killed you inside? like a text message or someone’s status. everything was going fine until you accidentally came across something you didn’t want to read. or you found out something you were better off not knowing. it’s almost as if it was posted just to purposely hurt you. but you constantly read it over and over again to torture yourself.
to my world of paranoia.
Consider yourself warned.
Goodnight, Nightvale. Goodnight.
I’m super excited to be one of the prototypes for Google+’s next big integration with YouTube. I think this is gonna be a huge step for online video. Share the news if you’re excited!!
SO MANY OF THE TOMATO SAUCE
He looks so done in the last gif
I’ve rebloged this 13 times and I will continue to do so for so many.
Rule 1: always post the rules
Rule 2: always answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write your questions
Rule 3: tag 11 people
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
1. Do you have any pets and can you take a picture of them? If not what would you like to have?
Yes, I do. SURPRISE! I bet you didn’t know that. :3
Here’s my cat, Nala
Here’s my dog, Murat (I didn’t name him)
and here’s the man of my life, Dusty. I did name that one. But I don’t have any pwoper photos of him, so sorry Dusty. He stays at my parents’ house, don’t know if it still counts.
He looks so much better than this.
This one probably doesn’t count. He’s my grandma’s dog actually, but you know, he stays at my family’s house and he’s just so cute, so here’s a picture of Rudy.
2.What’s one book you really want to read soon?
3.Top 3 places you want to visit and why.
- Norway or Greenland or wherever I have to go to watch Aurora. Because Aurora.
- Spain. I like Spain. I don’t know why.
- England. Anywhere in England, because my life seems to be ruined by products of this awful land.
4.A quote, not necessarily your most favourite ever, but just something you’d like to share with more people. (could be from a book, a song, just a thought, anything)
Can I share a word? Can I just say “Mamihlapinatapei?”
5. If you could make anything/anyone appear in your room right now, what/who would it be?
Anything: My Young Animal Hearts copy that I seem to have misplaced somehow. It’s back at my parents’ house. It’s away from me. I was holding it and know I can’t. But I whined enough about this already and my mom will probably find it soon. So, maybe I should ask for a Canon EOS 600D?
Anyone: Most likely you :3 You could stay here for some time and meet my awesome friends, they’re coming here in 5 days.
Just promise you won’t dump my friendship for theirs, cause they ARE pretty awesome.
My questions/ tasks:
- Do you play any musical instruments? If not, what would you like to play?
- Grab the book nearest to you and flip to page 42. Pick the second sentence of the second paragraph. Use three words of the sentence to write a short poem. (Good luck with that.)
- If you had a time-machine, which era would you go back to, fashion-wise?
- Do you sleep with a plushie, a certain pillow/blanket? If yes, take a picture of it.
- What qualities do you search for, in a friend?
I am tagging literaturer, nickigreed, christiannamystery
and nobody else because I don’t want to get kicked. But if nickpiripiri, taki-kawaii, harrypotterexpert and abazingagleek want to do this, consider yourselves tagged. :3
Oh. I am also demanding that kiwious answers my questions too.
♥ andreschurles book + film giveaway ♥
i) You must be following me - andreschurles - as I wouldn’t like to give the prizes to someone who isn’t following me.
ii) This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE.
iii) You can enter by reblogging this post - likes DO NOT count, but you may like it for further reference.
iv) The giveaway ends at 12.00pm, March the 1st 2014.
v) As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you.
vi) The winners may choose TWO BOOKS and ONE FILM + the first Url to be drawn out also will recieve Elizabeth’s medallion from the pirates of the caribbean. There will be 13 winners altogether.
vii) This giveaway must have around 1,000 reblogs for me to consider giving the prizes away due to the expense of postage.
Every item in the images up above are in the giveway, so good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour ♥
Tagged by the lovely kiwious
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- Η ζωγραφιά της Χριστίνας: Το βιβλίο που δε διάβαζε κανείς - Ευγένιος Τριβιζάς
- Γιούσουρι στην τσέπη - Λότη Πέτροβιτς Ανδρουτσοπούλου
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
- The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- The Time of My Life - Cecelia Ahern
- An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
- The Book of Tomorrow - Cecelia Ahern
- The Gift - Cecelia Ahern
- Paper Towns - John Green
- When Nietzsche Wept - Irvin D. Yalom
Most importantly: you’re stronger than you think.
WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE NOTES
Reasons why im a bad friend:
• i get too attached
• i will complain about all my problems to you
• i will snap at you by accident one day, causing you to hate me
• i need to be reassured
periodicallyCONSTANTLY that you dont think im annoying
• i am annoying
• im boring
• i dont know how to keep the conversation going
• i get emotional after midnight and will probably tell you something that could make you think differently of me